Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Euro Millions

Last night me and my friend put ourselves down for the infamous "Euro-millions" lottery draw. With a jackpot of £84,000,000, everyone was doing the usual "what would you do" scenarios. And I got to thinking, why is it always the stupid people that win? Because, you hear about these people that win, blow all their money in a year, and then end up either homeless, on drugs or dead.

Someone should go up to them after they win and go "Put half of it away, just don't fucking touch it, keep living your life as normal just keep half of it". I would just save half, put an eighth of that in risky investments, another eighth into safe investments, take another eighth, put that toward driving, university, giving out to friends, treating them, family (£1 million to Mum and Dad) , and then spend the last eighth on whatever I want.

They say the Lottery is a tax on the poor and the stupid. I say it's a tax on the intelligent, for having to watch these idiots blow all their money on hookers and drugs...

9 comments:

  1. I'd put the majority of it in banks and live off the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish everyone that won the lottery would die. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally spend it on hookers and drugs. Which makes me think i should enter. Sounds like i have a chance ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. one could always use more hookers and drugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never paid attention to the lottery. They aren't as common here in the states anymore it seems. Though I know I would put almost all of it away and live a simple life, those lavish lifestyles just seem like too much. I've always don't with what I have, I don't need more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post man congratuleishons

    folow and cliks

    ReplyDelete
  7. in that situation I like to play also with "what would you do" scenarios

    ReplyDelete