Sunday, May 29, 2011

University

First off, sorry for the sporadic posting, I've had my final exams over the last two weeks, but now that's finished I've got some time just to chill. My main thing I was going to say is that, I've been doing research into Universities in the UK, and so far I'm looking at doing either Philosophy or English Literature. 
The kind of grades I'll be looking at are around AAB/ABB/ABC at worst.
So far i really like the look of:
  1. Sheffield University
  2. King's College London
  3. Essex University
  4. Bristol University
  5. Aberdeen University
Would any people who are or have gone to uni pleas give me some advice? Both on any good universities, stuff to look out for, course information etc.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide :) 
Here's a cat to say thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I quite like Kings College, Had a few friends go there.

    Your cat seems to be missing a tail though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on finishing exams! I'm in the US, so I'm no help with advice on British colleges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cat, don't know anything about english university

    ReplyDelete